In this article we are talking about text to speech ai video makers for youtube Video editing takes a lot of time and skill, and it can cost a lot to learn the basics and turn raw footage into high-quality videos that look like they were made by professionals. Especially when you want to use text to speech ai video maker for youtube operations to make a lot of how-to or educational videos for an e-learning platform, for example, it can be a scary process.
AI video generators are the way to go if you want to save time and turn rough draughts of text into full videos. They are solutions that use artificial intelligence to turn raw text or even audio into animated videos that focus on characters. But the market for modern AI video generators is booming, and there are dozens of tech-based solutions with similar features, making it hard to choose a reliable tool.
If this sounds like something you could use right now, this post will show you the 5 best AI video generators (text-to-video) and help you figure out how to add a video overlay to your existing app text to speech ai video maker for youtube.
5 AI-made videos that have been tried and tested (Text-to-Video)
Text to speech ai video maker for youtube GliaCloud is an AI-driven video creation platform from Taiwan that came out in 2015 to make it easier to make videos and make it easier for creators to do the hard work. With $2.5 million in funding and more than 100,000 monthly active users (MAUs), the software company offers a top-notch tool for making videos for the blogging, marketing, publishing, and social media industries.
The provider has features that save time and help people make videos, such as text-to-video templates that are already made, URL-to-video, article-to-video, image-to-video, and many more. GliaCloud is trusted by TikTok, Youku, KKBox, and other market leaders because it has a cutting-edge product-market fit text to speech ai video maker for youtube.
The most important parts of GliaCloud are:
- Effects of transitions
- Automated URL to the video, article to video, image to video, and fit-to-video templates that are powered by AI
- Effects for trimming, cropping, resizing, cutting, zoom framing, duplicate clipping, and text placement
- Voice-overs, video layouts, video music, and a link to a preview video that can be shared
- Through Artificial Intelligence, content creators can save up to 50% of their time.
- There is a chance that your videos could get up to one million views.
Text to speech ai video maker for youtube Synthesia is a platform for making videos and avatars that was launched in London, UK, in 2017. With $66 million in funding, the vendor has taken over the video creation market and is now working with industry leaders like Reuters Teleperformance, BBC, BSH, WPP, and others.
The best thing about the product is an algorithm that can convert text to video in 60 different languages. This lets businesses make videos that are specific to each language. Core domains and types of content include how-to, training, and product marketing videos, all of which need support for a wide range of languages to work well.
Plus, the vendor makes it easy to integrate with platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, BigCommerce, Userpilot, PowerPoint, Monday.com, and even Medium text to speech ai video maker for youtube.
The most important parts of Synthesia are:
- 50+ AI-powered avatars make it easy to make training, educational, and product-marketing videos
- 60+ languages to avoid problems that are only found in certain areas
- 25+ built-in video templates make it easy to stay on brand without having to spend a lot of time making changes.
- Voices made possible by artificial intelligence that sound like Morgan Freeman and others
- Top clients include Reuters, Teleperformance, BBC, and WPP.
Text to speech ai video maker for youtube InVideo is a revolutionary video generator tool from Singapore that came out in 2017 to change how non-tech professionals make videos on demand that can be watched on multiple platforms and devices.
The video creation platform is backed by $52.5 million in funding, has more than 7 million active users, and ships to 195 countries. It offers features that have never been seen before for market-leading brands like Caterpillar, AT&T, Microsoft, Dropbox, CNN, and even CNBC.
Companies use InVideo to make staff training videos, product marketing videos before and after the launch, slideshows, highlights, clips, personalized greetings, and many other things.
The main things that InVideo does are:
- Easy drag-and-drop editor; more than 5,000 templates that can be changed
- 8M+ iStock’s library of 1 million or more high-quality images is worth $1,500
- Making videos in more than 70 languages and more
- Music-to-video, text-to-video, and image-to-video capabilities.
4. Video of Synths
Text to speech ai video maker for youtube Synths Video is an AI-powered tool that makes it easy for marketers, publishers, product owners, YouTubers, and other teams to make videos based on their content marketing efforts. It was made available in the United States in the year 2021.
With $125K in funding, the vendor serves Ramsey, The Washington Post, NicePursuits, and other news and information brands in a narrow but useful way. The AI-powered algorithms for natural-looking lip movement helped the vendor make more than 40 human avatars that were ready to use.
So, the best things about Synths Video are:
- AI-powered article-to-video conversion 40+ human avatars already made and ready to use
- 40+ different languages
- RSS feeds let you upload YouTube videos and optimise YouTube videos.
Text to speech ai video maker for youtube Veed.io is an online platform for editing videos that was launched in 2018 and is based in England. It uses AI to make editing videos easier. With $35 million in funding, the platform has become a market leader that is changing the game. Top companies like Facebook, Visa, Booking.com, P&G, Hublot, VaynerMedia, and others use it.
Industry leaders use Veed.io to make professional-looking intros, outros, invitations, infographics, graduation, explainer, pre-/post-launch promo, tailor, gaming, and many other types of content that help improve marketing and ad campaigns, simplify internal staff training, raise user involvement, and boost revenue.
The most important parts of Veed.io are:
- Video Stabilization
- Supports text over video editor HD Resolution
- Merge video Split Video
- Video Speed Controller
- Media Library
- Separate places to work
- Integrations (OneDrive, Zoom) (OneDrive, Zoom)
- Hosting private and player
- Automation of the workflow
- Recording of a meeting
- Sign on only once (SSO)
- Privacy and security are made to order.
How to Add Effects to Your Video Editor App
text to speech ai video maker for youtube If you’re launching a video editing platform, a service like YouTube, or an education marketplace like Udemy, you might be wondering how to add video editor effects to your own app. Here comes an SDK, which is a set of software development kits with modules that are already made and provide must-have features right out of the box. All you have to do is add it to your product, customize the user interface so that it fits your brand, and get it up and running.
For example, Banuba’s Video Editor SDK. It’s a video-making platform that uses augmented reality to change the way people make short videos like those on TikTok and help brands save a lot of time and money on custom app development text to speech ai video maker for youtube.
Banuba’s website lists the following as the main features of its video editor SDK:
- There are many must-have video effects, such as trimming, cropping, LUTs, video-audio editor, background swap, and transitions.
- Change the speed in different ways, like hyper-lapse and slow-mo.
- Over 1,000 augmented reality masks and 3D avatars that work in real-time
- Using AI to remove and replace the background
- Hands-free mode for recording with a camera
- Picture-in-picture video experiences
- Apps for iOS, Android, React Native, Flutter, and Native Script can all run on it.
- FullHD support.
Integration can take up to a few days, and all you have to do is ask for a 14-day free trial token, add it to the source code of your app, customize the user interface, and test out as many features as you want.